IRS Form 2290 Filing Instructions- Updated January 13, 2021 - 8.00 AM - Admin, Trucklogics
The IRS mandates truckers to file Form 2290 if they use a heavy vehicle with a gross weight of 55,000 pounds or more on public highways. Heavy Vehicles Use Taxes (HVUT) are used for highway construction purposes. The Form 2290 is due by August 31 each year.
Table of Contents:
- 1.What is the Form 2290?
- 2. What is the Form 2290 Schedule 1?
- 3. When is the Deadline to file Form 2290?
- 4. What information is required to complete Form 2290?
- 5. What is the Penalty for filing Form 2290 late?
- 6. What filing methods are available for Form 2290 ?
- 7.How does TruckLogics help users filing Form 2290?
7. How does TruckLogics help users filing Form 2290?
ExpressTruckTax provides a simplified interview-style filing solution with guaranteed acceptance and 100% US-based customer support!
Download the app today.