TruckLogics and SPAN Enterprises abide by the following Privacy Principles:
TruckLogics was specifically designed with trucking industry professionals in mind. TruckLogics allows you to manage everything all from one place. Free up time to increase your business or enhance your relationships with your current clients. With this in mind, we agree to abide by the following privacy principles to keep your business information secure.
- Access: TruckLogics allows all users to update or change privacy information at any time.
- Security: TruckLogics provides the highest level of security available.
- Availability: Our support staff is on hand and reachable at the times posted on the support page. All support queries will be returned as soon as possible.
The information collected through TruckLogics is used to improve the content of the service and the quality of the service, and is not shared with or sold to other organizations or third party vendors for commercial purposes. The only instances in which information may be shared would be to provide information about other relevant products or services from SPAN Enterprises, or under the following circumstances:
- It is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
- SPAN Enterprises may disclose personally identifiable information under special circumstances, such as to comply with subpoenas or when actions are in violation of the Terms of Service.
- Emails are sent to new users to welcome them to the service and to remind them of their username and password. This email is sent only once, but can be requested by contacting the support team at www.trucklogics.com/about
Information Gathering and Usage
- When you register for TruckLogics we ask for information such as your name, business name, email address, billing address, and credit card information. Members who sign up for the free account will be required to give credit card/payment information. This is a security verification to prevent system abuse through the creation of multiple accounts
- SPAN Enterprises uses collected information for the following general purposes: products and services provision, billing, identification and authentication, service improvement, contact and research.
- Cookies are required to use the TruckLogics service. You may need to make sure your Cookie permissions in your web browser are turned “on”. A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier, that is sent to your browser from a web site's computers and stored on your computer's hard drive.
SPAN Enterprises may periodically update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your TruckLogics account or by placing a prominent notice on the TruckLogics dashboard.
TruckLogics takes every precaution to protect user information. All information (including credit card and banking information) is protected behind our encrypted network. SPAN Enterprises uses Microsoft .NET, SQL, Windows Azure, and JQuery, all trusted, tested, safe and secure third parties. Although SPAN Enterprises owns the code, databases, and all rights to the TruckLogics application, you retain all rights to your customer data and the content created on your TruckLogics account.
Employees with administrative access are limited to minimum account access and must be given permission before accessing information.
Security and virus protection measurements and programs are updated frequently to keep your information safe and protected.
Learn about all the features we offer
Organize your entire trucking business in one place. Organize & track everything from your Dispatches & Trip Logs, to your Expenses & Invoices from any computer or mobile device.
TruckLogics Support Options
We are happy to assist you with any questions you may have and provide support via phone and live chat, along with 24/7 emergency email support from our experienced support specialists based in Rock Hill, South Carolina.