An Accurate and Automated
IFTA fuel tax report generation solution
Quick IFTA Report generation
- TruckLogics makes your IFTA returns easy, by generating reports for you based on your
- The tax rate changes, penalty calculations, and IFTA tax calculations for all the IFTA member jurisdictions are taken care of by TruckLogics.
- KeepTruckin ELD users can import their Truck, Miles and Fuel data with a few clicks and make IFTA reporting much easier. You can also import your fuel data from Comdata or EFS.
- If your jurisdiction supports only online filing of IFTA, you can easily fill it with the help of the worksheet that TruckLogics generates for you.
Track Mileage with Trip Sheets
- Track vehicle mileage easily. Enter the miles manually, or use Google Maps or ProMiles to calculate
- Capture taxable and non-taxable miles, fuel type, and fuel-ups for IFTA reporting.
- Information on Taxable miles and Empty miles from Trip Sheets are used to generate IFTA reports. Option to add fuel-ups in the trip sheet available.
- With ProMiles integration, create accurate trip sheets with the click of a button.
Track Fuel Up for IFTA Reporting
- Record fuel-ups for all fuel types. Also, capture the payment information, tax amount, date of purchase, and the location.
- The fuel-up against a truck that is earmarked for IFTA will automatically be accounted for IFTA.
- Ability to consider only the acceptable fuel types for
- Generate expense reports based on expense incurred date and fuel type.
- TruckLogics is integrated with Promiles enables automatic calculation of route miles for your trips.
- You can use Route Planner to locate Fuel Stops and Rest Stops along the route.
- You can use Fuel Optimisation report to know fuel stops along the route, the fuel cost,
estimated savings, etc.
- Your trip sheets are filled with a click of a button. It makes your driver settlements and IFTA reporting a cake walk!
Integration with KeepTruckin
- If your vehicles are fitted with KeepTruckIn's ELDs, generate IFTA reports in TruckLogics in just a
- Enter your KeepTruckIn credentials in TruckLogics and seamlessly pull in the miles traveled and fuel-ups
from the ELDs.
- Export the miles and fuel-up reports in KeepTruckIn and pull them into TruckLogics using the bulk
- During seamless integration with KeepTruckIn, option to pick and choose the trucks to be used for
- You control the information pulled in from KeepTruckIn Miles traveled, fuel Ups, or both, for vehicles of your choice.
IFTA Report - Any Base Jurisdiction
- TruckLogics automatically takes into account the tax rate applicable to each jurisdiction you traveled through for IFTA reporting.
- The tax due and/or credit earned based on miles per gallon (MPG) for each jurisdiction is calculated.
- TruckLogics supports all IFTA member jurisdictions, and the IFTA report generated will be compatible with your base jurisdiction.
- The tax rate changes are calculated automatically.
- IFTA Reports are generated with filing instructions, IFTA tax details, and the mailing address.
IFTA Penalty Calculation
- Missing the tax deadline can happen to anyone, but it is important to complete the return with the correct penalties and late filing fees, where ever applicable. TruckLogics just takes care of it for you!
- TruckLogics automatically calculates the filing fees and penalties after each deadline.
- Interest for late filings is calculated.
- Based on the Tax Due/Credit Earned, Interest, and Penalties, the final amount due or owed to you is calculated.