will simplify your business
- Multiple systems needed to manage your business
- Piles of paper documents
- Complex reporting
- Needed a CPA to run your business
- Manual carrier settlements
- A single system to run your entire business
- Everything online
- Accurate calculations & smart reports
- Spend less on managing and focus more on running
- Simplified carrier settlement process
What Leased Operators
can do with TruckLogics
Manage income, deductions, reimbursements, and retained earnings and track settlements from carriers. Learn More
Manage expenses deducted as retained earnings in settlements and track them in the Escrow log.
Manage all your business documents safely and securely and send them via email with the click of a button.
Generate reports that give insight into your business’ financial health and help you make informed decisions.
Settlement Accounts/Expense Accounts
Track and manage settlement and expense accounts based on your business needs.
Schedule truck and trailer maintenance and get instant email reminders.
Fuel Up/Fuel Card log
Record the fuel purchases for your trucks. Upload multiple fuel expenses and track fuel card purchased fuel-ups under Fuel Card Log.
Record details of any business or an individual involved in your trucking business.
Miles per diem
Calculate the Cost Per Mile, Revenue Per Mile, and Profit Per Mile accurately for
the miles driven.
Customer Success Stories
Find out how TruckLogics helped this leased operator manage his settlements and expenses with a
A leased operator was having a hard time tracking expenses and settlements from a highly reputed carrier. He was also struggling with figuring out his trucking business's financial status, and seemed to spend more time on settlements than on running the business.
- Leased operators can import the settlements from their carrier directly into TruckLogics from their registered email address and create settlements automatically.
- Track income and other expenses in just a few clicks.
- Generate year-end tax reports easily and figure out the overall performance of the business.
TruckLogics’ Carrier Settlement feature improved the operating efficiency of the leased operator's business. With income and expenses tracked seamlessly in their corresponding tax categories, the leased operator can generate a Year-end tax report with high accuracy!
As a Leased Operator, I have used several trucking software and services but TruckLogics is the best I have ever used to manage my Carrier Settlement. They have the complete integrated trucking solution to simplify my entire process
- John, Leased Operator
Find out how TruckLogics helped this leased operator generate a Year-End Tax report seamlessly
Before using TruckLogics, a leased operator always struggled filing their income taxes. They could not link their business income and expenses categories with the categories mentioned in Schedule C (Form 1040).
With TruckLogics, they found an optimal solution for:
- Adding customized income and expense categories.
- Efficiently mapping income and expense categories to the appropriate Schedule C categories.
- Generating the Year-End Tax report accurately.
- Filing Profit & Loss reports quickly with Year-End Tax report data.
The Year-End Tax report provided the leased operator with accurate income and expense data required to file Schedule C. With the information on the report including Part I - Income,
Part II - Expenses, and Part V - Other Expenses, they were able to complete the form Schedule C (Form 1040), Profit or Loss from Business (Sole Proprietorship) to report income or loss from a business operated.
Thank you so much for this program. It has cut my paperwork in half and generated accurate year end reports THAT I LOVE!!!
- James Joe, Leased Operator
Simple, transparent pricing
- Lowest Pricing in the Industry
- No Credit Card Required
- No Obligation
$7.15/ month (billed yearly)
- Quick Settlements
- Income & Expense entry
- Document Management
- Profit & Loss Reporting
- Automatic Maintenance Reminders
- Year-End Tax Reports
- Address Book
Frequently Asked Questions
What information must I provide to complete my business setup in TruckLogics?
Setting up a Leased Operator account with TruckLogics takes just a few clicks. Simply provide your contact details, the number of trucks and trailer owned, and the carrier you are leased with. Once done, your Leased operator account is set and ready to go!
What reports can I get from TruckLogics as a Leased Operator?
As a Leased Operator, TruckLogics help you understand your business's financial health, activities, and performance by generating
the following reports:
- Profit and Loss Report - Overview of money spent on expenses or received as income for your business account categories.
- Year-End Tax Report - Track each dollar received and spent against your business during the entire tax year.
- Equipment Maintenance Report - Detailed list of maintenance completed over a period of time and the money spent on maintenance.
Will I get reminders for my truck maintenance?
Yes, once you set the maintenance schedule for your truck under Truck Zone, you will get instant email notification on the day of the schedule. You can also choose to set a recurring maintenance schedule based on the previous maintenance and the truck's odometer reading.