A Real-time Accounting Management Solution
for Your Trucking Business
- Create & Manage Invoices for your customers.
- Track and maintain all open, paid, partially paid, and voided invoices.
- Receive alerts on upcoming or past-due invoices and set reminders for the invoice due date.
- Email, print, or mark an invoice as paid with the click of a button.
- Create customizable email templates for your invoices the way you want them.
- Set your invoices up for your factoring company with just a few clicks.
- Tracks all your factoring invoices transactions accurately.
- Record all partial payments from factoring companies with ease. You can also set the factoring rate as a percentage or dollar amount.
Manage Income / Expense Transactions
- Manage all your income and expense transactions effectively in one place
- Seamlessly import the fuel card transactions by the integration of your EFS account with TruckLogics.
- Your drivers can upload fuel receipts used at the pump using our Mobile App Upload Feature.
Manage Received Payments
- Record & Track full or partial payments made on single and multiple invoices
- View and manage all the outstanding balances for your customer’s invoices to manage your received payments from a single screen.
- Generate business reports that help you make informed decisions.
- Track your driver payments easily with our Driver Settlement feature.
- Make payments for a single dispatch or for an entire period.
- Create settlements based on hauling fees, advance payments, deductions or reimbursements, or a combination of these
- Reimbursable fuel-ups and other expenses will show up automatically in driver settlements. If there are any additional deductions or reimbursements, you can directly add those to the settlements.
- Recurring deductions can be scheduled daily, weekly, or monthly using TruckLogics!
- Set up the automated deduction process once, and TruckLogics will manage these deductions efficiently, conveniently, and hassle-free.
- Access the profitability and financial strength of your trucking business using Financial reports.
- Generate reports such as Profit and Loss, Year-End Tax, Driver Payments, IFTA reports, Customer Revenue Reports, and many more, giving insight into the overall performance of your business.