TruckLogics and SPAN Enterprises abide by the following
mobile application: TruckLogics.
Information we collect from you
We collect information from your devices and accounts to provide you with better service. The below list includes and explains the types of information that the TruckLogics application collects from your account and device.
- TruckLogics Account Information: Your basic details, such as contact name, email address, phone number, etc., will be needed to create a TruckLogics account.
- Business Information: Your business details, such as business name, address, email address, and contact number to manage your businesses.
- Device information: Information provided by your system as you interact with our sites and mobile apps, such as your IP address, device information, and browser information.
TruckLogics collects information about your location to provide you with the location-based services offered via our platforms, such as check calls
and freight tracking.
Your location can be determined with varying degrees of accuracy using GPS, IP address, and information about things near your device, such as
The type of location data we collect depends in part on your device and account settings. For example, you can turn the location tracking settings on your device on or off anytime using the device’s settings.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Service Providers: TruckLogics uses third parties to facilitate one or more aspects of the service’s operations, and, therefore, we share the required information from your account for these services to function, which may include some of your personal information, directly with the 3rd party feature or service providers to supply you with this integration, service or feature of
We use third-party services that may collect information to identify you. The third-party services include Google Play Services
How your information is used
The information we collect from you when you sign up and utilize the TruckLogics website and mobile app will be used only for the following purposes:
- To improve our services, in response to your customer service requests.
- To personalize your experience by allowing us to deliver things that interest you the most.
- We reserve the right to use any public statement made by users of our application in our marketing, promotions, website, or other social media platforms at our sole discretion.
Security we provide
TruckLogics takes every precaution to protect user information. All information (including credit card and banking information) is protected behind our encrypted network. SPAN Enterprises uses Microsoft .NET, SQL, AWS, and JQuery, which are trusted, tested, safe, and secure third parties.
All your personal information is encrypted and transmitted securely. Employees who have been provided with access to main accounts as a sub-user are limited to only those areas applicable to complete their user roles functions. Sub Users must be permitted to access information by a deliberate process of account creation by the administrator.
Security and virus protection measurements and programs are updated frequently to keep your information safe and protected.
We do share your account information with third-parties to sell, trade, or transfer your personal information with other third-party products or services.
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA:
- You can visit our site anonymously
Your California Privacy Rights
TruckLogics Mobile Application Content Permissions
The TruckLogics mobile app requires the following permissions:
- Contacts: To read and access contacts on your device. For example, if you want to import your contacts to the TruckLogics Address Book.
- Media Permission - To access photos, media, and files on your device. For example, if you want to upload a document from your device.
- Location information - To track your location when you use features like auto-check call or freight tracking on your device.
- Device information - To collect information on the number of devices you use to connect to the service, as well as information about the operating systems (e.g., iOS, Android, Windows).
- Camera - To create files to be uploaded via the mobile app.
Learn about all the features we offer
Organize your entire trucking business in one place. Organize & track everything from your Dispatches & Trip Logs, to your Expenses & Invoices from any computer or mobile device.
TruckLogics Support Options
We are happy to assist you with any questions you may have and provide support via phone and live chat, along with 24/7 emergency email support from our experienced support specialists based in Rock Hill, South Carolina.