About EFS Fuel Card and its Integration with TruckLogics
With EFS integration, you can import all the fuel expense transactions into your TruckLogics account. Simply connect your EFS account with TruckLogics and start importing the expense transactions made with just a click of a button.
Benefits of EFS Integration with
- Seamlessly Import Fuel Card Transactions
- Use Imported Fuel Data for IFTA Filings
- Eliminate Paper Documentation
- Easily manage all the fuel expense transactions in one place.
Instead of manually recording fuel expenses and uploading an exported file, you can pull up the fuel expense transactions from the fuel card in just a few clicks.
For accurate IFTA Report generation, you can directly fetch the fuel transactions from the fuel card.
You can store all the information on fuel expense transactions on your TruckLogics account; no more printing and paper documentation.
By integrating your EFS account with TruckLogics, you can view and manage all the fuel expense transactions made by your drivers from your TruckLogics account.
Requirements of EFS Integration
- Users must have an active TruckLogics account.
- Users should have valid EFS fuel card and EFS account credentials
- Driver and equipment information on TruckLogics should match with fuel card data.