How can a Fleet manager use TruckLogics?
As a fleet manager, TruckLogics can greatly improve the dispatching process for your fleet. You can easily setup the pick-up & drop-off details as well as the shipment information.
Reasons for Fleet managers to choose TruckLogics
- Manage Dispatches
- Multi-User Login Access
- Schedule Maintenance
- Generate and Send Invoices
- Manage Accounts
- Unlimited Customer, Carrier,Broker, Driver and Vendor entry
- Profit & Loss Report
- Provide Driver Login Access
- LTL - Less Than Truckload
- IFTA reporting
- ADDITIONAL RESOURCE: CLICK HERE TO KNOW ABOUT FEATURES
Small Fleet Managers have the same tasks as Large Fleet Managers, but they operate on a smaller scale. For example, a large Carrier may have many different fleet managers to manage its drivers, but a small trucking company could just have one person for the entire fleet.
How can small-Fleet managers use TruckLogics?
As a small-fleet manager, TruckLogics can greatly improve the dispatching process for your fleet. You can easily setup a maintenance schedule, pick-up & drop-off details as well as the shipment information for each load.
Reasons for small-fleet managers to choose TruckLogics
- Create and monitor load.
- Create and Assign dispatch details.
- Analyze historical records for Finances & Equipment.
- Track fuel consumption, economy, & costs.
- Contact Drivers on the go using the TruckLogics Mobile app.
Watch Trucklogics video: Using TruckLogics as a Fleet Manager
Enjoy our 15-Day FREE Trial on the go…
Organize your entire trucking business in one place. Organize & track everything from your Dispatches & Trip Logs, to your Expenses & Invoices from any computer or mobile device.