Browse By Topics
California IFTA State Tax Overview- Updated May 22, 2023 - 8.00 AM - Admin, Trucklogics
The State of California is one of the member jurisdictions of the International Fuel Tax Agreement (IFTA). If you operate interstate motor vehicles, and your base jurisdiction is in California, this article will help you understand IFTA registration, reporting requirements and other related information.
Table of Contents:
- 1. Who needs to complete California IFTA Registration?
- 2.How do I apply for a California IFTA License?
- 3. How do I renew my California IFTA license?
- 4. What are the California IFTA reporting requirements?
- 5. How to file a California IFTA Report?
- 6. What are the deadlines to file Quarterly California IFTA Returns?
- 7. What are the penalties for not filing California IFTA Reports?
- 8. Choose TruckLogics for generating your IFTA Reports efficiently!
8. Choose TruckLogics for generating your IFTA Reports efficiently!
TruckLogics provides you with the easiest way of preparing and generating your IFTA report. Our solution eliminates the need for paper records and helps ensure accuracy.
Our system is updated regularly with the latest IFTA tax rates, which makes generating file-ready
IFTA report simple.
In addition to IFTA report generation, TruckLogics offers your a comprehensive Trucking Management Solution that helps with managing dispatches, accounting, and more!