Browse By Topics
California IFTA State Tax Overview- Updated September 10, 2020 - 8.00 AM - Admin, Trucklogics
The State of California is a member of the International Fuel Tax Agreement (IFTA).
Read through this page to explore everything related to the State of California’s registration and renewal process of IFTA.
To offer a comprehensive understanding, we have listed the IFTA reporting requirements, the penalty imposed, and other
Table of Contents:
- 1. Who is Required To Register for California IFTA?
- 2. How do I Apply for New California IFTA Fuel Tax Accounts?
- 3. California IFTA Renewals
- 4. When is the due date to file Quarterly California IFTA Returns?
- 5. California IFTA Penalties
- 6. California IFTA Penalties
- 7. Choose TruckLogics for generating IFTA Reports & managing your business efficiently.
- 8. Sources