Browse By Topics
Colorado IFTA State Tax Overview- Updated September 10, 2020 - 8.00 AM - Admin, Trucklogics
The State of Colorado is a member of the International Fuel Tax Agreement (IFTA).
Read through this page to explore everything related to the State of Colorado’s registration and renewal process of IFTA.
To offer a comprehensive understanding, we have listed the IFTA reporting requirements, the penalty imposed, and other
Table of Contents:
- 1. Who is Required To Register for Colorado IFTA?
- 2. How do I Apply for New Colorado IFTA Fuel Tax Accounts
- 3. Colorado IFTA Renewals
- 4. When is the due date to file Quarterly Colorado IFTA Returns?
- 5. Colorado IFTA Penalties
- 6. Colorado IFTA Audits
- 7. Choose TruckLogics for generating IFTA Reports & managing your business efficiently.
- 8. Sources