Browse By Topics
Delaware IFTA State Tax Overview- Updated October 05, 2020 - 8.00 AM - Admin, Trucklogics
The State of Delaware is a member of the International Fuel Tax Agreement (IFTA).
Read through this page to explore everything related to the State of Delaware’s registration and renewal process of IFTA.
To offer a comprehensive understanding, we have listed the IFTA reporting requirements, the penalty imposed, and links to other important resources.
Table of Contents:
- 1. Who Is Required To Register for Delaware IFTA?
- 2. How Do I Apply for New Delaware IFTA Fuel Tax Accounts
- 3.Delaware IFTA Renewals
- 4.When is the due to file Quarterly Delaware IFTA Returns?
- 5.Delaware IFTA Penalties
- 6.Delaware IFTA Audits
- 7. Choose TruckLogics for generating IFTA Reports & managing your business efficiently
- 8. Sources